Pages

Followers

follow

Monday 6 August 2012

No Matter What..You are our HERO DLCW

Assalamualaikum!

Korang2..mesti korang dah tahu..pasal perlawanan Badminton Olimpik di London..
Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei.. mesti korang semua dah tahu ann?

Tak apa lah..ANA nak ckp gak! hoho..

Seriously..perlawanan tuh memang sengit..terlalu lalu sengit..
Mula2..Chong Wei menang! 2nd set plak..Lin Dan..then..ANA x nak tls la..huk3

After the game..u can see his face ugh.so sad..I mean Chong Wei..not Lin Dan okay!
But..I'm really proud of u Chong Wei..u did very great last night!

Not only me proud to u..but everyone! everyone in Malaysia..
but..i think around of the world proud of u..including Lin Dan's Fans Club..
Here..u can read what i found at my facebook


See..I'm not lie..this is real..okay!
So..please don't be sad.. If u are sad..all of u..might sad too..

About the BR..we don't care..we can buy it..hee ^__^


I think.You are our hero..I mean..Hero of Malaysia!anyway..goodluck for ur life! don't be sad..be happy! nO MATTER WHAT,WE ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE! << don't 4get that! :D

p/s : I write this bcoz I really hope he can read this..and sorry for my bad english..i'm really not good at English..just want to try! see ya!

No comments: