Pages

Followers

follow

Sunday 30 October 2011

like this!

BOY: I need someone to talk to you..
GiRL: Im always here for you.
BOY: I know.
GiRL: Whats wrong?
BOY: I like her *so0oo* much..
GiRL: Talk to her..
BOY: I dont know.. she ll never like me.
GiRL: Dont say that. You are amazing.
BOY: I just wanna tell her how I feel ..
GiRL: Then tell her.
BOY: She wont like me.
GiRL: How do you know that?
BOY: I can just tell.
GiRL: Well just tell her.
BOY: What should I say?
GiRL: Tell her how much you like her.
BOY: I tell her that daily.
GiRL: What you mean?
BOY: Im always with her. I love her.
GiRL: I know how you feel. I have the same
problem. But he ll never like me.
BOY: Wait. Who do you like?
GiRL: Ooh some Boy..
BOY: Ooh she wont like me either.
GiRL: She does.
BOY: How do you know.. ?
GiRL: Because who wouldn't like you?
BOY: You..
GiRL: You are wrong. I love you.
BOY: I love you too.
GiRL: .. so are you going to talk to her?
BOY: I just did !♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we go to school, to attend CLASS.
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Sleep Silently.

at home, we have to STUDY.
S.T.U.D.Y. = Sleep, Tv, Unlimited-sms, Date, Youtube.
............
in class, we're given HOMEWORK.
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K = Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge.

while doing homework, we refer to TEXTBOOK.
TEXTBOOK = TEXTing + faceBOOK.

copy from my friends! XD

No comments: