Pages

Followers

follow

Sunday 25 September 2011

A-CHA! daebak :p

Assalamualaikum..

yuhuuuu...b'temu kmbali..yeah!!
sorry ek..ari tuh x upload gmbr2 A-CHA nieyh..spatutnyer ari tuh..tp wak2 tuh..lap slow cket!
so..let's we looks their pic!
Wookie oppa!my 1st husband! i love him very2 much as i love my family! ^_^ don't steal him from me! i'll kill u if u steal my husband..either my 1st husband or another one!

shindong oppa! he's looks like big brother right?! awww..so scared! n looks handsome!XD
                                                     
Teukie oppa! he's my 2nd husband! awww..oppa..don't look me like that! he's so handsome n respoensible leader too..love him..


Kyuhyun oppa or evil kyu..my stepbrother! my 3nd stepbrother okay!so..don't steal my brother although he's just my stepbrother..^_^

Sungmin oppa..serious..i'm still not believe this is Minnie..awww..but he's still cute! my stepbrother no 5..cute right?.?don't steal my brother although he's just my stepbrother!

Yesung! he's also my stepbrother..no7..i love his new hairstyles!thanks brother coz u've change ur hairstyles..n this hairstyles looks very suit with u! saranghae!

Siwon..my stepbrother no 3..he has muscle okay..XD  slove him too although just my stepbrother!

Heechul!miss himvery2 much..my stepbrother too..no6..oppa! please come back..i can't live wothout u!miss u..please come just for me okay..^_^

Donghae oppa!my stepbrother no 2! yeah!! very love him!so..that's why i choose him as my stepbrother no 2!XD!so who's my 1st stepborther?
Hyukkie oppa!my 1st stepbrother!he's so cool right!love him not more than brother okay!XD










    

No comments: